Sunday, July 27, 2008

Closed Down the Chili's

Work didn't go as badly as I had expected last night. It just went by mind-numbingly S-L-O-W-L-Y because we were completely dead. Afterward, my friend and I headed over to the Chili's in our shopping plaza and drank our troubles away for two and a half hours. There must be some good tequila in those Presidente margaritas, because I was goofy and giggly. It was fun, something I should probably do more often. Just maybe not drink quite so much next time :)

She's got me half-convinced to try the internet dating thing again, but with eHarmony this time. Maybe I will, but not right now. It's not that I don't want a relationship; I just don't feel like I have much to offer right now, what with me still being in school and my living situation being what it is and all. And I'm kind of obsessive about the marathon/tri thing, so I'm not the right girl for every guy. I've learned that from personal experience. I know there's someone out there who is right for me; I'm just not sure who or where he is.

No comments: