1. Lose 30 lbs. Give it one more shot. At least I'm working at it now.
2. Run four marathons: Mardi Gras in New Orleans, Country Music in Nashville, Tupelo, and a fall race, probably Mount Desert Island in Maine.
3. PR all race distances. Should be interesting to see how this one plays out.
4. Complete my first (and possibly only) triathlon. How the hell did I let myself get talked into THAT one?? Ahhh, yes. Crazy Dick's. The things I'll do for a t-shirt.
5. Weight training/yoga. Seriously. I *want* to do these things.
6. Six hours of sleep per night. The ever-elusive goal, much like #5.
7. Finish school. I really think this can be done with hard work. I'm over school. I'm over retail. I'm over living with my parents.
8. The damn credit cards again. Pay off the smaller balance (and leave the friggin' thing ALONE!) and pay the bigger balance down by 1/3.
9. Read at least 12 books for pleasure. This is a gimme goal. I just want an excuse to keep doing something I love.
10. Keep up with my blog reading and posting. Even if only a couple of people read mine. I know, I'm not real exciting. Which is fine :) But it's nice to have the race reports all in one place.
11. Become more organized and keep my area neater. I'm already kind of behind on this one. My biggest problem is clutter. Everything has a place, it just doesn't always make it there when I'm done using it, sometimes for a couple of weeks.