Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Here's how sad I am....

I am addicted to "Dancing with the Stars." I spent the past half hour dialing in on our home phone for Emmitt Smith and his pro dancing partner to win. My mom was behind me on her cell phone doing the same. I voted online using my two e-mail addresses and my mom's e-mail address. And then I made an e-mail account for my cat and voted the maximum number of times on THAT.

Electroshock therapy is not an unreasonable suggestion at this point.

Now I'm going to bed.

Go Emmitt! Go Emmitt! Go Emmitt!

2 comments:

Dianne W. said...

Can't be worse than me. My TV never leaves 'Treehouse' - all preschool shows 24/7.

Downhillnut said...

You voted through your CAT?! Oh sure, soon the feline will have it's own blog, too. One totally dedicated to Emmitt, I suppose?