Friday, January 16, 2009

2009 Race Schedule

On the eve of my first race of 2009, here is my race schedule this year. So far :)

Running--

1/17 - St. Pete Beach Classic 10K
2/14 - Suncoast Classic 10K
2/28 - Gasparilla Distance Classic 15K
3/8 - Princess Half Marathon
3/15 - Bay to Bay 12K
3/21 - Armadillo Run 5K
7/4 - Kiwanis Midnight Run 5K and 10K (I may do both this year. 'Cuz what's more fun than running 15K at midnight in Florida in July??)
11/26 - Turkey Trot 10K
12/12 - Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte, NC (??) Undecided on this one. It just seems weird to not have a marathon on this list. We'll see how everything goes....

Triathlon--

Mid-May - Mad Dog Sprint
Early August - Top Gun Sprint
Late August - Hammerhead Oly
11/7 - Beach 2 Battleship HALF iron

2 comments:

TronWife said...

Looks like good races!! I'm super jealous of the March one, it's my birthday and looks like a great race! And I think the 4th of July one would e awesome too!!

Daria said...

Quite an ambitious schedule...especially the tris. Those should keep you very busy. Polish up that tiara....see you soon.