I'm bored and my fingers aren't working too well this morning, so I thought I'd take a break a bit early. I posted this list on a Yahoo group I'm on and thought I'd add it here. You know, for posterity and all :) It's mostly stuff I've been afraid to do for whatever reason.
1. Get my belly button pierced--I need less belly, though ;)
2. Get a tattoo--Something small and inconspicuous that not EVERYONE will get to see. (wink wink nudge nudge...)
3. Parasailing--I've already got two volunteers to do this with me this summer.
4. Snorkling--I love aquariums, but I'm terrified of open water swimming. Sharks and jellyfish are two of my biggest nightmares.
5. Surfing--Looks like soooo much fun, but see above.
6. Skydiving--I'm still chicken when it comes to this, so I would do it tandem only. Preferably hooked up to a smokin' hottie. I wonder if anyone's ever vomited at 30,000 feet?
7. Ice skating--It's weird that I grew up in the freakin' tundra and have never been ice skating.
8. Skiing--Bunny slope is fine. I'm mostly afraid of not being able to stop :)
9. Travel to a country outside of North America. ANY country.
10. Finish school, get a job, move somewhere else maybe. I have somewhere in mind, but I'll have to see how stuff goes before I make my final decision.