Friday, August 08, 2008

Friggin' Neck....

It still hurts. I'm still not sure what I did to it, but I wish it would go away already :(

So in deciding whether to do my missed run from yesterday or to ride as planned, I asked my friends which I should do. Holly asked me what I needed to do more. I figure with a marathon coming up in just over three weeks, I needed the run more. It was not a pretty run. Cut it short at three miles. But it's better than nothing.

Song of the day: I'm completely digging this song and replayed it three times--Country Man by Luke Bryan. He's adorable and a goofball, so he earns Hot Country Singer status in my book.

(Hey, does the fact that I've actually *been* in a deer stand make me a bona fide redneck?)

Tomorrow is yet another long run. What the hell was I thinking??

No comments: